Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am to sexy for my clothes lol

I am so dame happy that I have been running and seen weight come off little by little.   When eve I get the chance I walk around in my underwear :).  I take longer getting dress, whenever my roommate is not in the room, because I am fucking loving how my body is looking.  I can see my abs growing in, but if I want more of them I have got to do more like doing sit ups, push-ups, and planking for one whole minute 3 times, with a 30 seconds rest.  OMG this is the most I have ever been excited about excerseing and I feel good about it.  Its not something that I will quiet for a good month or two, running at night is kick-ass.  I even got some other people who see me wanting to join me.  I'M TO SEXY FOR MY CLOTHES!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home